November 1, 2010 § Leave a comment
– It’s nice to know I’ve still got it. (Actually, did I ever lose it?)
– My Saturday night was surprisingly wonderful, from beginning to end.
– Best friends really do make everything better.
– It’s crazy to think that someone you’ve only known for a few months can know you better than anyone else.
– I’m so excited to go to New York for Thanksgiving and Christmas. That place will always be my home.
– I’d almost forgotten how exciting it is to be excited about new experiences.
– Giggling with Cassie this weekend was the best.
– I need to get my hair cut ASAP – it’s reaching that stage where it’s constantly up because it’s too wild to be down.
– I can’t wait for my Little to find out that I’m her Big. 🙂 She’s going to be doubly excited, actually.
– Thandar needs to get home already.
– I need more decaf chai lattes (with marshmallows!) in my life.
– Also need more of: time, patience, clean clothes, sunshine, pong.
– I can’t wait for Tuesday. 🙂